Due to Marin's County’s Shelter at Home order that was issued on March 16, 2020, The Marin County DUI Program will remain closed and will extend our DUI participant’s leave of absence from the initial date of March 16th through Thursday, May 3rd because of the COVID-19 health emergency. We have begun to email and mail letters to our DUI program participants regarding the remote client (Telehealth) services that we will begin to offer starting April 20th, 2020. Please print and sign the remote client services release form as soon as possible and return it by email or mail as stated on the letter and release form.
Debido a la orden de Shelter at Home del Condado de Marin que se emitió el 16 de marzo de 2020, el Programa de DUI del Condado de Marin permanecerá cerrado y extenderá el permiso de ausencia de nuestro participante de DUI desde la fecha inicial del 16 de marzo hasta el jueves 3 de mayo debido al COVID-19 emergencia sanitaria. Hemos comenzado a enviar correos electrónicos y cartas a nuestros participantes del programa DUI con respecto a los servicios de cliente remoto (Telehealth) que comenzaremos a ofrecer a partir del 20 de abril de 2020. Imprima y firme el formulario de liberación de servicios de cliente remoto lo antes posible y devuélvalo. por correo electrónico o por correo como se indica en la carta y el formulario de divulgación.
The Marin County DUI Program offers Court and DMV mandated programs.
Programs are conducted in English and Spanish.
Todos programas se ofrecen en español y hay personas en la oficina que completará su matrícula con usted en español.
The programs include Education and Group Counseling. There are four programs for First Offenders: a 12 Hour Education program, a 15 Week program, a Six Month Program, or a Nine Month Program. The program you enroll in is determined by the court.
For Multiple Offenders, there is an 18 Month Program consisting of Education, Group and Individual Counseling, and Community Re-Entry.
Each of the programs has a section under Programs in this website, where you can find detailed program and enrollment information.
Each program has a download page where you can access registration forms. There is also a Forms section with links to all available Marin County DUI Program forms.
Registration for the Marin County DUI Program is done by appointment. Registration takes between 2 and 4 hours to complete.
Registration appointments are available at 12:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Call 415-453-9980 to schedule your registration appointment.
What you leave with after registration
- A copy of the MCDUIP rules.
- A copy of your schedule of classes.
- A copy of your DMV Proof of Enrollment.
- Papers from the referring court: Minute Order of the Court Form and Court Proof of Enrollment Form. (If not yet convicted, we will need the Court Case/Docket Number).
- The violation date. (Date you were arrested for this DUI. This is not normally on Court documents. You cannot be registered without providing this date.)
- California Drivers License/ID Number. If no CCL or California ID, obtain an X number from DMV prior to registration.
- Payment for the Program. At the time of registration, you can either pay the registration fee only or the total program fee. Payable by check, money order, VISA or MasterCard (inluding debit cards). No third party checks. Cash payments are not accepted by the Marin County DUI Program.